The Coulter Automotive tradition began in 1923, when C.W. Coulter became a partner at Snow & Tufts, a dealership located at 320 N. Central. In 1926, the dealership was renamed "Coulter Motor Company."
In 1923, the company was awarded the Cadillac franchise, pointing the way to becoming the powerful and respected Cadillac dealership it is today. Coulter Cadillac opened at its current location, 12th Street and Camelback, in 1971.
The Coulter family has persevered since 1923 because of their uncompromising dedication to complete customer satisfaction. Client services such as shuttle service, limousine service and vehicle pick-up and delivery were originated and perfected at Coulter.